|Job Ref:||204736695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hammersmith||Address:||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Electrical Qualified Supervisor required!|
Location: Close proximity of Hammersmith & Richmond
Up to £35,000 Basic depending on experience.
Our client are currently looking for an experienced Electrical QS to join their growing team.
Main Responsibilities & Activities
- To carry-out domestic and commercial electrical work ensuring that customers receive excellent service and work is carried out to the highest standard
- To complete and submit paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a good level of presentation
- Maintain company vehicle to agreed standards
- To attend emergency response or planned work as required
- Attend any relevant or appropriate training to ensure that you remain compliant and up to date with all regulations.
Must be willing to Work some weekends and evenings (with time off allowed in lieu) as well as be on call some evenings.
Candidates must have their 17th Edition accreditation (NVQ Level 3), be IT literacy (Microsoft, Apple), have good organisational skills and also a Full clean driving licence.
Candidates should also have a minimum of 2 years experience dealing with domestic and commercial electrical repair, installation and fault finding.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply online in the first instance and a member of the team will be in touch