|Job Ref:||204736448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gravesend||Address:||Post Code:||DA12||Salary:||£15.00/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Stores - Immediate start|
The role involves liaising with external suppliers, the buying centre and internal and external customers in the receipting and movement of goods.
As part of a team, you'll be responsible for:
* Off-loading and storing items
* Transferring items across the site
* Raising requisitions using SAP
* Stock checking and cycle counting of all stock items
* Dealing with deliveries
The successful candidate will:
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be a team player
* Have good problem solving skills
* Be able to use their own initiative
* Have a valid fork lift truck licence
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK