|Job Ref:||204736437||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
TALLION Recruitment are proud to recruit on behalf of our prestigious Client based in Sheffield. Our Client are a well established engineering business who offer a complete engineering solution across many different sectors. |
Due to continued growth, our client are now looking to recruit an experienced Machine Shop Estimator.
This is a temporary to permanent position working for a company that will allow you to work on a large variety of projects across many sectors.
This role would suit an experienced Estimator, you will have experience estimating inside a Machine Shop or come from the Fabrication industry.
* To prepare detailed proposals for each client offering competitive, comprehensive cost estimates
* Control and monitor costs on existing contracts during and post production
* Build and maintain effective Client relationships
* Carry our efficient and collaborative procurement which is compliant with Client requirements
* Following up previous quotations and securing contracts
Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
* Experienced in estimating a range of materials
* Solid engineering background in machining variety of products including working with fabrications and castings
* Effective Project Management Skills
IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE
The is a full time and permanent position for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online or call Iveta on (M) (Apply online only), to arrange an interview