|Job Ref:||204736436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South Norwood||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum + Attractive package of benefits||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
My client are manufacturers of Balers and Compactors and are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to cover the South London area. |
The purpose of the role is to provide an after sales service relating to the safe installation, servicing and repair of installed products.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Responding to reactive maintenance requests within the UK mainland.
2. Evaluating and resolving electrical and hydraulic problems.
3. Carrying out the installation of waste compaction machinery and ancillary equipment.
4. Liaising with and working alongside technical engineers.
5. Providing training on machine operation to customers and end users.
6. Repairing, testing and maintaining equipment.
7. Providing service report and time sheets to the Service Manager for evaluation.
8. Providing customers with reports and feedback on their service requests.
9. Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
10. Making recommendations and providing advice to customers, peers and superiors alike.
11. Providing feedback on future product development, features and functions, including involvement in project teams as required.
12. To assist on the development of the service business model, relating to opportunities for continuous improvement and profitability.
13. Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management with both company and external customer sites.
14. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
15. To undergo training and development to support the company's drive towards improved working practices and policies.
Installing, Servicing and repairing compactors, Bailing machines (Manual, semi auto and fully automatic tying) Shredders and conveyor belts, Many of which will be with multi million pound sites and business's with the majority of customers being blue chip companies within a vast array of public sectors
Knowledge of the below would be advantageous
Electrical repairs with PLC controlled complex systems
Heavy machine moving and fabrication work
Grinding , gas cutting and welding
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to progress within a rapidly growing organisation.
Please send your CV to Darren Curley