|Job Ref:||204736435||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Devizes||Address:||Post Code:||SN10||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
We are looking for an experience Quality Engineer to join a highly successful Engineering team to aid the development and release of new products to the company portfolio. This is working for a global, market-leading company specialising in the manufacture of equipment for Health and Safety purposes.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not restricted to:
* Co-ordinating the early stages of building and developing new products for the company, and in turn co-ordinating the required training and support on such products to ensure a high production rate and a smooth transition to market.
* Ensuring that new products and the processes they are developed through meet company requirements and policies, and providing technical feedback where necessary.
* Leading and efficiently delivering relevant projects with goals set out through use of the operating plans and company strategy put in place by the Quality Manager.
* Making consistent visits to suppliers to ensure high level of relationships, resolve issues and ensure new suppliers to the business are meeting a certain level of performance.
If you are interested in the above responsibilities, please note that the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Experience in a Quality focused environment.
* Knowledge or experience in a production environment, either with metals, plastics or any other relevant materials.
* Experience working in an environment that promotes key problem solving tools.
* AutoCAD experience would be a benefit but not essential.
* Knowledge of Lead Manufacturing/Six Sigma would also benefit the candidate.
* An HNC in a relevant Engineering/Quality subject.
* Being educated to degree level would benefit the candidate but is not essential.
If you are interested in the role above, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jordan at Astra Recruitment, on (Apply online only) or