|Job Ref:||204736429||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Agenza are working with a key client who are looking for a Planning Engineer to join them on a contract basis. |
My client work across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of off-site solutions to the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel and Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
The Project Planner will be responsible for developing and implementing the project programme for tenders and construction phase and managing the overall programme for the business.
Responsibilities include/Experience required
• Development of tender programmes, covering all elements of the contracts from detailed design to completion.
• Maintain and update programmes to reflect actual and forecast positions with progress / resource / cost data.
• Interface with design, manufacturing and construction delivery teams and other third parties in planning and project controls issues.
• A good understanding of new build design, procurement, production and commissioning processes.
• Experience in NEC forms of Contract especially Option C and the production of activity schedules
• Fully proficient using Asta Power Project
Rate;Negotiable depending on experience
To apply for this role please contact me and I will call with more information