|Job Ref:||204729522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Production Development Manager|
Permanent - £45-55K DOE
SRG are looking for a Production Development Manager for a Chemical company based in the North West.
The Main focus of the position is to Manage and Develop the Production capacity against Efficiency, Quality, and HSE targets set within the Chemical Processing Plants.
* Make sure Plant Operational, Production and Maintenance Weekly Plans are met through efficiency, quality and HSE targets.
* To fully support the Business and Manufacturing Strategy
* To direct and support the shift teams (Shift Plant Managers and Cell Leaders) to deliver the daily production metrics.
* Manage Operations and Maintenance to effectively plan the Maintenance Work Flow Process to ensure optimum Plant Performance.
* To provide a Process strategy for the Production Plants and Auxiliary process and equipment.
* Promote Continuous Improvement Processes across site.
* To ensure that the highest standards of Health, Safety, and Environmental performance are met.
* To manage the compliance and improvements to the COMAH reports
* To support the introduction of new products & processes.
We are looking for:
* University Degree (preferably Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Similar)
* Production Management on Chemical Manufacturing sites.
* Process Improvement experience on Chemical Manufacturing sites
* CoMAH experience
* Excellent IT Skills (ERP systems, Excel etc)
* NEBOSH Certified (or other recognised Health & Safety qualification)
The company offers the chance to work with Complex and Exciting Speciality Chemicals, and is continuing to invest in the Products and Processes.
To be considered, please forward an up to date CV, and we will be in touch to discuss the Company and role further. / (Apply online only)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency. SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For