|Job Ref:||204729515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Witney||Address:||Post Code:||OX28||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Bonus Scheme||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
FRAME is looking for an experienced Highways and Infrastructure Engineer to work in a small consultancy with a large work load, who has a genuine passion for highway design and personal progression. |
Previous experience in Residential, both large and small schemes, and a history of highway design with UK experience is essential.
My client is also willing to help improve on ambitious candidates. This consultancy is keen to help Engineers progress through the ranks.
* Have a degree in Civil Engineering
* Have c10 years' experience in Civil Engineering.
* Have working knowledge of the adoption legislations: Section 38/278/104/106
* Be proficient in PDS/Microdrainage and AutoCAD
* Be capable of supervising/mentoring younger employees.
* Experience in Client liaison
* 12 years' + Experience in Highways Infrastructure design.
* Project management experience.
Salary will vary from £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience and competency