|Job Ref:||204729461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Alfreton||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our client based in Alfreton, Derbyshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a specialist in design, manufacture and installation of signalling equipment for the rail industry. |
Role: Project Engineer
Location: Alfreton, Derby
Working as the Project Engineer your role will report to the Civil Engineering Manager and you will have the following responsibilities;
* Acting as the single point of contact for all projects under your control for the duration.
* Allocating the required resources necessary to undertake the project.
* Maximising the effectiveness and efficiency of each project through the controlling of monitoring of the planned works
* Decisive change control and the implementation of the associated commercial aspects.
* Taking ownership of the plan for each project from start to finish.
* Ensuring that the customer's needs have been fulfilled
* Maintaining strict control of the project in order to keep to quality and safety standards.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a similar position ideally within a Civil, Structural or Mechanical discipline and will benefit from previous experience within rail. You will have the ability to work well using your own initiative, as well as within a team, liaising with both internal team members and external stakeholders, using strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
It is highly desirable that you hold an NVQ in Site Supervision along with qualifications in COSS/SWL, PTS and/or SSOW.
If you would like to find out further information on this position then please apply.
Grad Central is a new service aimed at matching the best graduates with companies across the West Midlands and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you have not previously registered on the Grad Central website, by applying for this role you agree to be automatically added to our database of job seekers. You will be issued with log-in details to your own Grad Central account where you can update your profile with your job preferences, set up job alerts and access our bank of helpful job hunting information.
If you do not wish us to hold onto your details you can delete your profile from our database by logging in and following the relevant options.
We do not pass on any information to third parties. Please refer to our website for our full terms and conditions