|Job Ref:||204729403||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Knowsley||Address:||Post Code:||L34||Salary:||£0 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Job title: Parts Data Analyst|
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: Up to £22,000 pa
Industry sector: Engineering
Parts Data Analyst - Knowsley- Up to £22,000 pa
Working for a specialist engineering company based in Liverpool, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of key supplier and customer data is maintained within the database, identifying actions that need to be taken to prevent under performance.
* Checking all order acknowledgements received to ensure correct prices have been applied entering of promised delivery dates.
* Liaising with the accounts department to resolve invoice queries.
* Assist Parts Supervisor with entering orders to ensure maximum use of discounts for both preventative, corrective and re-order point parts ordering.
* Production of weekly KPIs for the parts department.
* Covering administrative work during holidays and sickness.
* Checking all sales orders have been inputted with promised delivery dates for customers.
* Running weekly reports to identify items that need an improved delivery time and to prevent delay on delivery to clients own customers.
Requirements for the role:
* At least one years' experience working in a Business Analyst role in a demanding environment.
* Good IT and database analysis skills
* Degree or HNC/HND in business studies or Maths or IT - desirable.
* Some understanding of engineering terms and familiarity with practical applications.
A salary of up to £22,000 pa
To apply for the role of Parts Data Analyst please click apply now