|Job Ref:||204729343||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Bonuses OTE £36K||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
* An exciting opportunity to work for a national Manufacturer
* True market leader in Pumps and Valves
* Major contracts won and ongoing
* Full Training Provided
* Excellent opportunity for progression
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Service Technician for a global leader in pumps.
* As the Service Technician you will be provided with all tools and a van and you will cover your patch servicing the pumps and valves sold to your partners.
* You will service and repair and fix mainly centrifugal and slurry pumps and valves.
* You will be provided with full training.
* You will visit clients' sites including industrial centres and power stations.
* You will work 39 hrs per week and will be required to work 1-2 Saturdays per month
The Ideal Person:
* The successful candidate will have experience working on and fitting industrial equipment including centrifugal pumps and valves.
* You will be willing to be on the road and have a full clean driving licence.
* Ideally you will have a modern apprenticeship or NVQ3 or HNC qualification in Mechanical engineering as a minimum.
* It will be a strong advantage if you have worked in power stations and on Centrifugal pumps.
* You will be professional and polite and a problem solver.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally