|Job Ref:||204729324||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:12|
Conrad Consulting is working in partnership with a highly renowned Engineering practice to recruit a Principle Electrical Engineer in Hampshire. The successful candidate will be working on an interesting range of projects that will mainly be within the Manufacturing, Educational, Energy and Biopharmaceutical industries. |
We are looking to hear from candidates who are experienced within the Industrial Building Services sector and are looking to further their career within a highly regarded company. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following :
* Degree Educated in Building Services Engineer or Electrical Engineer (HNC will be considered).
* Ideally Chartered by either the IET or CIBSE.
* Knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and Relux.
* Experience working with in the industrial engineering sectors (Building Services).
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
The salary on offer for this role is negotiable depending on experience and will be highly competitive.
For further information please call Jess Davey on (Apply online only) or apply with your CV including project examples