|Job Ref:||204729299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor |
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. A Quantity Surveyor is required to undertake post measuring reactive work on small works and contract work.
* To assist with the timely production and presentation of applications for payment in accordance with the provision of the conditions of contract.
* Maintain effective communication with Account Management team, Project Management, Regional Commercial Manager and other associated disciplines.
* Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation as and when required.
* To attend site meetings or training when required
* An HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or Construction related studies
We are looking for a self-starter to who is happy to work on their own and with a team so if you feel you match our client's criteria then please apply now