|Job Ref:||204729280||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Position - Technical Bid Writer |
Salary - £ 25,000 - £30,000
Location - Portsmouth
My client a world-class manufacturing and expanding engineering business who have won multiply industry awards within their specialist field are looking to add further head count to the existing Technical Bid Writing Team.
* The successful candidate will have previous proven experience within technical bid writing with experience in producing professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates organisations value proposition for equipment
* Proven Technical Bid Writing experience with either a mechanical or electrical engineering background.
* The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Knowledge to be able to create, run and improve cost models for equipment
* Degree qualified ideally within engineering discipline or science
* Proven technical writing background
* Assist bid or proposal manager in developing proposal structure
* Coordinate and carry out bid work activities including re-writing, editing proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from new projects, technical, project teams, project managers, design office, finance, commercial , legal and production.
For further information or to apply for this position contact Philip at Wild Recruitment