|Job Ref:||204729250||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Position - Project Engineer |
Location - Portsmouth
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000
My client a world-class manufacturing and expanding engineering business who have won multiply industry awards within their specialist field are looking to add further head count to the existing project engineering department.
We are keen to speak with proven and experienced project engineers with either a mechanical or electrical background.
* The successful candidate will closely work with the project manager to deliver engineering projects which meet technical quality, financial and contractual requirements.
* You will organise and head up design review meetings and manage project control
* Identify potential new markets, application and processes and produce proposals for development work.
* Prepare cost estimates and technical elements for bid proposals.
* Degree qualified in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar discipline.
* You will be flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative and work well without close supervision.
* Able to build long-term successful client partnerships, both internally and externally.
* Practical competence in mechanical or electrical assembly.
* Proven track record of project engineering
For further information or to apply for this position contact Philip at Wild Recruitment