|Job Ref:||204727534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£40000 - £70000/annum + generous benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
My client are an internationally known and recognised company, based in North East London/Essex, who are offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager and Senior Project Manager to join the Development Operations department. The team consists of PMO's, Manufacturers, Engineers etc and reports to the Programme Manager. They are looking for a well-rounded Project Manager with the following skills:|
* At least 3 years PM experience
* Familiarity with Manufacturing
* Prince 2 qualified and experienced in agile environments
* Experienced in Matrix Management for Senior role (required with teams of up to 100 people)
* Experience managing processes, HR, Finance, Troubleshooting, manufacturing, software, infrastructure
* Excellent planning, defining, verifying and managing scope, timeline, budget and quality of Projects
* A background in Manufacturing and IT ideal
The salary on offer is between £40-70k (2 roles).
Do you think this role could be of interest?
They are looking to set up interviews from as early as Wednesday 7th September and for someone to start soon after. If this sounds of interest it would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV to or apply via the website link and I will be in contact