|Job Ref:||204727505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Frankfurt||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Working within the Manufacturing department, we are looking for someone responsible for: ISO DIN ISO / TS 16949.|
The candidate is responsible for the overall coordination of the QM system according to DIN ISO / TS 16949. This includes: inter alia, the planning and implementation of all int. System Audits (Compliance & Effectiveness) and to identify the need for quality training & development of training plans.
* Very good knowledge of ISO / TS 16949
* Communication skills
* Assertiveness and team skills
* High flexibility, resilience and an independent and proactive work attitude
* Knowledge of ISO 14001 is an advantage
* Knowledge of ISO 50001 is an advantage
* Experience in the maintenance of quality systems
* Experience in the planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of internal audits in accordance with DIN ISO / TS 16949
* Experience in the planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of internal audits in accordance with DIN ISO 14001 certified, preferred.
* Completed technical degree, preferably mechanical engineering, automotive and electrical engineering.
* Training to the internal auditor (with proof)
* Fluent in English
* Ideally 2-3 years relevant work experience in a similar position