|Job Ref:||204727471||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum yearly performance bonus||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Maintenance Manager - High End Hotel - Central London - Up to 50K|
One of our biggest clients is currently looking to recruit an electrically bias maintenance manager to be based at a large high end hotel in central London.
As a company, they are highly thought of within the hotels industry and pride themselves on delivering a first class service.
It would be your responsibility to maintain all systems on site and they are looking for someone with a strong understanding and previous experience within a similar environment.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8-5 and the role will be reporting into the Operations Manager and will be responsible for a small team of mechanical/ electrical engineers and the main duties are as follows:
* Directly manage the operational management team.
* Have full budget responsibilities for the services being managed, and accountability to deliver against company budgets.
* Develop and manage a professional client retention and communication strategy.
* Manage all contract deliverables in accordance with Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
* Be the single point of responsibility for all operational and commercial matters, related to the Hard FM Service.
* Provide technical excellence and best practice solutions.
* Ensure all works are completed to a high standard.
Applicants for this role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* Minimum HNC/HND/C&G in Electrical Engineering
* Previous experience in a hotel environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
Previous front line management experience in construction, property maintenance or related field.
Experience of leading complex, multi-site operations.
Good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
Good knowledge and experience of working within strict ISO 9000 policies and processes.
Full driving licence.
Clear and analytical decision maker.
Excellent foresight and ability to plan ahead.
Customer focus - build sound relationships with other senior leaders in partnership.
Inspire positive change.
If you meet the above criteria please apply by sending your up to date CV or by calling James Croom on (Apply online only)