|Job Ref:||204727450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kendal||Address:||Salary:||£13.87 - £17.07/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Job Title: Customer Support Technician |
Location: Kendal, Cumbria
Salary & Benefits:
* £13.87 Per Hour PAYE or £17.07 Per Hour LTD
* Company vehicle or millage allowance
My client is one of the largest listed water companies in the UK; regulating water and waste water networks within North West England. The organisation is a true innovator, and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
* This role is a 12 month contract.
* This is opportunity is to work within the Wastewater division.
* Working hours are between 37 and 40 hours per week. You will work on a shift pattern which will be made up of the following hours; 08.00 - 16.00 & 14.00 - 22.00.
* You will be required to take part in a stand by rota.
* This is a field based role, you will report direct to the Reactive Resolution Manager. You will be allocated a defined network area within which you will be responsible for the collection of essential regulatory data, providing excellent Customer Service throughout.
* You will be facing challenges, often in difficult circumstances, as you will predominantly be dealing face to face with customers who are impacted by flooding, blockages, pollution and collapses on the Wastewater Network, together with issues arising from defective apparatus (such as manholes.) You will be working outdoors, in all weather conditions.
You must have the following:
* 5 GCSE's at grades A-C including Maths and English
* Proven excellent Customer Service skills
* Excellent communication skills across all levels
* IT literate
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to demonstrate empathy in difficult situation
* Highly organised and excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and think clearly whilst under pressure.
* Able to co-ordinate the involvement of others to resolve issues. (3rd party contractors)
* Able to set realistic timescales and manage customer expectations effectively
It is desirable for you to have the following:
* BTEC qualification or equivalent in Sewerage Engineering.
* NVQ Level 3 in Customer Care.
You will be responsible for:
* Respond to all internal and external flooding incidents, including repeat blockages.
* Respond to fault notifications on the Wastewater Network.
* On-site assessment of customer problems and initiation of remedial work.
* Keep customers informed of whether further work is needed, when this will be delivered and managing customer expectations.
* Gather data on cause and effect for all incidents attended.
* Gather information that will allow consideration of mitigation potential to alleviate flooding.
* Draft responses to written complaints- verification will then be sent to the Network Performance Technician.
* Inspect some sewer ancillaries as and when required.
How to apply:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Rhiannon Fletcher on (Apply online only)
Should your application be successful and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Rullion Engineering Limited is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help