|Job Ref:||204727425||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£36000 - £42000/annum Inc. overtime & bonus + benefits||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:12|
Our well-established client is a market leader in its field. They are seeking a Field Service Engineer to be part of a team responsible for the service, maintenance and repair of lorry mounted cranes and other equipment at their client's premises within a defined territory. |
The key skills required are hydraulics and electrics. You will ideally have a maintenance background in either mobile crane, access platform, container handling, road sweeper / refuse vehicle, plant or fork-lift maintenance background or alternatively have been a tail-lift engineer with a strong knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems.
An industry leading package is on offer including:
* A good basic salary plus overtime, call-out payments, enhanced out of hours rates plus attendance bonus.
* Annual bonus based on Company performance.
* Access into Company Employee Share Scheme.
* Leave entitlement of 22 day's + 8 Bank Holiday's which increases dependent on length of service.
* Enhanced holiday and sick pay.
* Staff discounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning National Engineering Company offering great training and a comprehensive package. Please send your CV today