|Job Ref:||204727016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Ely||Address:||Post Code:||CF5||Salary:||£15.00/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Are you an experienced CNC Miller?
Do you have a strong understanding of programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines?
If yes then please read on!
Main Duties will include:
* Setting, operating, programming on CNC milling machines (FANUC controls).
* Use of vertical and horizontal milling machine centres.
* Fixture design and machining process design for multi operational complex parts.
* Machining of Aluminium / Magnesium castings.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Experience in a CNC Milling role and proven ability in programming, setting and operating.
* Confident in the use of FANUC controls and an understanding of CAD/CAM
* 5th axis programming or understanding.
* Familiar with Heidenhain controls.
* Familiar with Huron / Hass / Matsurra machinery.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri (37.5 Hours per week)
Salary: Up to £15 per hour plus a full benefits package
Benefits: Overtime may be available at the following rate: first 6 hours at time and 1/3 anything thereafter time and a half; 23 days holiday - increases by 1 day for every 3 years in service up to 26 days; Pension 4% contributory (matched) applicable after 3 month probationary period; flexi hours scheme available.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy