|Job Ref:||204726802||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dudley||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Injection Mould Tool Design|
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Salary: 35k Circa
My client are specialist Toolmakers for Plastic Injection, Compression and Composite Moulds
• Component feasibility study from cad data provided by customers, to document report finding problems with solutions.
• Generation of 2d General Arrangement Drawings from component cad data and plant tooling specifications provided.
• Generation of 3d surface tooling data to issue for manufacture from component cad data provided.
• Undertake General Arrangement reviews and document findings and solutions, for outsourced tooling.
• Undertake 3d surface tooling data reviews and document findings and solutions, for outsourced tooling.
• Comply with general quality procedure for data management control.
The position sought would be a permanent position (although contract would be considered).
The CAD package used is Delcam Powershape, experience on this system is not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate.
Pension - Employer 3% / Employee 3% - After 3 months
Life cover - After 3 months
Health cover - After 5 years (March renewal date)
Holidays - 33 days + 1day extra service day after 5 years service then 1 extra day per year up to max 5 days.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources to discuss further