|Job Ref:||204726715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Twickenham||Address:||Post Code:||TW1||Salary:||£22000 - £32000/annum + Company Car||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Field Service Engineer - Ricoh/Canon -Twickenham- £22,000-£32,000 + car|
A leading Managed Print Services Provider in the UK is currently looking to recruit a Canon and/or Ricoh Field Service Engineer for a driving opportunity to cover NW/WC/W/TW/UB with the possibility to cover EN/HA/WD.
• An experienced Field Service Engineer with a strong background in the service and maintenance of photocopiers, printers and multifunctional devices
• Recent experience on Ricoh and/or Canon MFD's
• Networking skills are essential and exposure to software installs as the role with involve installation of new kit and software, as well as maintaining the fleet & solutions
• Papercut, Safecom, Equitrac, Autostore and/or similar solutions experience
• Excellent communications skills and a full UK Driving License are essential
• Candidates will be field based engineers and will ideally need to be living in Twickenham
• Need to be a self-starter and motivated.
• Service, repair & installation of equipment
• To provide first line trouble shooting, working in accordance with the minimum call procedures and best practices guides
• To achieve a high first time fix rate and minimum recall
• Implementation of Papercut, Safecom, Equitrac, Autostore and/or similar solutions and configuring the devices
• Very strong networking experience
• To provide customer product instruction and training
• Management of car-stock
• Work closely with the customers considering their business needs and requirements to ensure the maximum productivity is achieved
• Ensure that technical issues are escalated using the correct process
• A leading Managed Print Services Provider with a National Scope. Strong portfolio of Corporate clients with a clear strategy for growth.
The company are offering a basic salary of £22,000-£32,00 (negotiable for the right person) + car, fuel card, NCP parking card, 25 days' holiday increasing with length of service, life assurance, Uniform, Laptop, Mobile phone and pension scheme
Excellent training and opportunities for personal development