|Job Ref:||204726682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Ripe4 are delighted to announce another fantastic opportunity within the world of Software Engineering!|
Our Client, a Market leading supplier to the FMCG industry, is currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer
The organisation is a world-leader in the FMCG domain and this high potential role will see the individual grow within the engineering path very steadily.
• The Software Engineer will manage the full software development life cycle; design and manage enhancement of the complex real time (RTOS) embedded systems that are the heart of the rapidly growing equipment range of this organisation
• Responsible for conceiving, planning and implementing embedded software system designs for existing or new Mars Drinks equipment
• Being a key contributor to the to the source code development - Evaluating output from external partners to maintain integrity and quality of the software and system design
• Software projects will typically be a mixture of internal and external development teams and partners. This role is required to be a "player manager", both contributing directly to the developments
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• 3-5 years of working experience within Electronic, Firmware, Embedded software engineering
• LANGUAGES - Expert level of competence in Embedded Structured C/ C++ and OOD. C# an advantageous
• Experience in IAR Embedded Workbench, Microsoft Visual Studio, NMAKE, Real-time operating system
• Experience in working with multiple suppliers to develop, analyse and select the most appropriate engineering solutions in terms of safety, quality and cost.
• Experience in VMC or similar
If you feel you have what it takes to become an effective project engineer in a world leading organisation then do not hesitate to get in touch to hear more about this exciting opportunity!!
If you do not hear back from us here at Ripe4 after two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful for this post. However, we will keep your CV on our database and contact you when we have a more relevant opportunity