|Job Ref:||204726593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Site Engineer - Contract - North West|
Amoria Bond are currently searching for a Site Engineer on a 6 month contract based in the North West on a number of water projects. They are looking for the right people to start as soon as possible.
Our client is a major, well established organisation in their industry with a number of modification works planned. The Site Engineer role will include the following, and the desire candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Clean water
- Civils / construction works
- M&E systems (desirable)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond:
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have piece of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques