|Job Ref:||204726382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£40000/annum OTE Bonus + company car||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
Job Title - Project Sales Engineers (Specification Sales) |
Salary - Up to £40,000 plus OTE Bonus + company car
Location - Midlands and South West
Our Client encompasses three distinct product categories. Condensate removal pumps, HVAC/R ancillaries and non-penetrative support systems. This family of products are commercialised predominantly through distribution, but also through specification and OEM sales.
The UK and Ireland is a maturing market with a number of predominantly low end competitors.
These are new roles and are multi-faceted, centred on the specification, sales and management primarily of non-penetrative products but will incorporate specification opportunities for other parts of the group.
Job Purpose: -
To represent the business via external sales across the Midlands and South Western regions.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Securing and supporting profitable business growth through the implementation of Regional Objectives
• Target Accounts (identified and detailed through quarterly review meetings)
• Proactive tracking and monthly reporting on all quoted projects and leads
• Targeting, securing and maintenance of key accounts and contacts
• Close liaison with colleagues and peers maximising the potential to secure local and national business
• Assist with the production and maintenance of agreed KPI's, Budgets and Forecasts
• Assistance with product research, monitoring and the identification of trends, factors and conditions which may influence the performance of existing or prospective product offers
• To participate at exhibitions, conferences and meetings as required
Candidate background and experience: -
• Must have industry / sector / product experience ideally with an Engineering or Building Services qualification
• Background to include an in-depth understanding of general building Services requirements with experience in key areas of plant such as; Air Handling Units, air conditioning applications / chillers, boilers, etc.
• Understanding of the construction industry including an intrinsic knowledge of specification processes and the subsequent tracking and managing of projects
• High level of negotiating, communication and presentation skills coupled with a proactive approach
• Proven record of sales achievement
• Qualification requirements - Mechanical / Building Services / Civil Engineering Degree; HNC/HND Building Services or equivalent.
To apply please forward your CV in the strictest confidence to Paul Davidson @ PDA Search and Selection Limited