|Job Ref:||204726159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
A Mobile/Static Electricians are required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. These are great opportunities for experienced Electricians to be Mobile/Static in Lincoln area.|
The successful candidate will have a building services background, dealing with reactive maintenance and PPM work within the FM sector.
- City & Guilds or equivalent in Electrical maintenance/install.
- 17th edition is a minimum requirement.
- Inspecting & testing qualifications.
The role is for a maintenance electrician based in Lincoln Area.
This position will include the following:
- Emergency lighting
- Three phase power
- AHU's, FCU's
- Reactive maintenance and PPM's
- Basic fabric experience
- £28k per annum based on experience.
- Fully expensed van/travel.
- Additional pensions.
- 23 days of holiday, weekends & bank holidays.
If you are an experienced Mobile/Static Electrician with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply