|Job Ref:||204726129||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£33000 - £42000/annum Pension + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER |
Multiple Shift Patterns Available
Days / Double Days
Continental Shift Patterns
(FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY)
Wigan // Leigh // Bolton
£33,000 - £42,000
Due to significant investment, a Market leading FMCG Manufacturing company is seeking to bolster its maintenance engineering team with the addition of several Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineers. Manufacturing numerous products from their site they supply into multiple major industries. This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* FMCG / Food Manufacturing Industry / Pharmaceuticals / Packaging industry experience desired
As a business our client is a market leader in their sector of production and distribution across the whole of the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only).
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering