|Job Ref:||204726123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Salary:||£22.50/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
For: Salesforce Administrator (5635906) - 12 months |
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04189
Salesforce Administrator (5635906) ? 12 months ? £21.00 ph ? Peterborough
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the management and daily operation of the Salesforce platform, as well as the integrations into other business systems.
We are seeking an experienced (2-3 years) Salesforce Administrator who has extensive understanding of the platform and demonstrable experience of reporting, dashboards, custom objects, fields, page layouts, record types, assignment rules, sharing rules, workflows and approvals.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, proficient Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day administration and remote support of Salesforce for our global user base. This role may also expand to encompass responsibility for other internal business systems, depending on the candidate's technical capabilities.
The successful candidate will thrive on providing first-class service and support and will form part of a rapidly expanding digital marketing team.
• Work with strategic development team in the scoping of on-going and new process requirements
• Work with development team to maintain, track and enhance IPSDs Salesforcecom instance
• Work with CRM Strategy and Governance to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the database to support additional business processes or functions.
• Work with online team to integrate web and online initiatives into the database
• Other responsibilities will be assigned based on experience within the business and corporate development.
Training and Documentation
• Assist in the development of training plans, materials and documentation for users, for new functionality released from the organisations CRM Solutions roadmap
• Provide second level support to the regional Salesforce coaches
• Manage and organise the training of new released to all Salesforce coaches prior to production release.
• Manage SFDC platform for all of the organisation's users
• Respond to support requests and provide support to our global users
• Regularly perform data-focused tasked such as de-duping, data cleaning and managed currencies
• Develop reports, dashboards and processes to monitor data quality and integrity
• Manage and optimise SFDC administration corporate operating procedures and local work instructions
• Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes
• Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
• You have excellent Salesforcecom administration experience and certified to ADM201.
• Experience working in continuous integration environments
• Proficient in data manipulation and cleaning (Excel, Access, DataLoader etc)
• Experience in Salesforce end user training with strong documentation skill
• Excellent communication, prioritisation and organisational skills
• Keen to stay up to date with Salesforce releases, technologies and products in the Salesforce arena
Desired Skills & Experience
• ADM211 and DEV401 highly desirable
• Understanding integration scenarios and design would be beneficial
• Enthusiastic personality with patient and enquiring nature to ensure you can work through issues with people and get to the root of problems
• Experience of digital marketing, website development, marketing automation techniques and systems
You must be a high energy self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and comfortable working within a framework of objectives without the need for day-to-day guidance and direction.
A genuine desire to help create and participate in developing our company, culture and future success will be a pre-requisite along with a passion for Systems and technology