|Job Ref:||204726089||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
LS216 - Trainee Shift Setter|
A trainee shift setter is required for a company based in Oxfordshire. The ideal individual will have previous mechanical experience and be keen to learn new skills.
You will work 42 hours per week on average, operating the following shift pattern on a weekly rotation; 8 hour shifts, Mon afternoon to - Saturday afternoon, 6-2 (earlys), 2-10 (lates), 10-6 (nights).
Starting salary will be dependent on previous experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring every machines is running correctly each day.
• Ensure all manufacturing processes are adhered to and maintained for optimum efficiency.
• To carry out tool changes when required and restart process accordingly.
• To ensure that appropriate communication is maintained with material handler / supervisor to ensure material is prepared on time for an efficient start up.
• To prepare the tool, mould heater, control boxes, pipework and all other ancillaries in advance to enable an efficient change over.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous mechanical experience.
• Engineering experience will be advantageous.
• Must be flexible on working hours as overtime is available.