|Job Ref:||204726031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
RATE IS DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
My client is a leading Engineering company, and due to recent growth they currently have a fantastic opportunity for PANEL WIRERS to join the teams at their plants in Leeds & Bradford, West Yorkshire.
This is ongoing temporary work, with a possibility of a permanent role for the right person.
* Panel wiring from schematics / drawings.
* Assembly of light fabrication.
* Perform basic assembly such as; preparing parts for assembly, manual insertion of components and configuring piece parts to final assembly.
* Able to read and understand wiring schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions.
* Experience of basic verification and handling procedures of parts and components.
* Able to perform basic material handling functions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Applicants will have previous assembly experience within a workshop / factory / manufacturing environment.
* Ability to build & wire electrical panels and carry out assembly duties.
* Role will involve use of hand tools so previous experience is necessary