|Job Ref:||204726019||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
A Mobile/Static Electricians are required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. These are great opportunities for experienced Electricians to be Mobile/Static in London and South East area.|
The successful candidate will have a building services background, dealing with reactive maintenance and PPM work within the FM sector.
• City & Guilds or equivalent in Electrical maintenance/install.
• 17th edition is a minimum requirement.
• Inspecting & testing qualifications.
The role is for a maintenance electrician based in London and South East. This position will include the following:
• Emergency lighting
• Three phase power
• AHU's, FCU's
• Reactive maintenance and PPM's
• £28k per annum based on experience.
• Fully expensed van/travel.
• Additional pensions.
• 23 days of holiday, weekends & bank holidays.
If you are an experienced Mobile/Static Electrician with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply