|Job Ref:||204725902||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer|
£40,000 - £50,000
Offering a terrific opportunity within one the UK's most acclaimed design consultancies, within their Surrey office, my client are seeking a highly talented Civil Infrastructure design engineer. With a multitude of lucrative, high-profile clients, this consultancy, one of the UK's leaders, is an exceptional place to work, offering a competitive salary, and a great rewards package. Looking to attract the best of the best. Project types vary in scale and value, with smaller domestic builds circa £300K, up to £100m+ large-scale projects.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Chartered or approaching Chartered
- A First Class degree in civil or structural engineering.
- 5 years' + UK civil design consultancy experience.
- Chartered MICE or near-Chartered
- Exceptional residential drainage design experience, ideally within the South East.
- Experience of taking a leading role on a project within a large company, on a high value project.
- Confident in client liaison and other necessary external liaison, which will involve representing the company as an individual.
- Proficiency in modelling software e.g. MicroDrainage / PDS
For more information regarding this position, please call Ciaran on (Apply online only).
The services of Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd specialise in the placement of Engineers/Surveyors/Planners/Project Managers
- some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted