|Job Ref:||204725841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
Urgent mechanical design role, Royston, £37,000! |
Huxley Engineering are recruiting for one of their key clients in the Royston area.
The company specialise in the design and manufacture of special purpose testing equipment that can be used in a variety of different industry sectors and applications.
The products consists of heavy engineered metal, electro-mechanical components, hydraulics and pneumatics.
This particular role will be sat within the 'special design projects' team designing and developing existing products from concept through to manufacture which will be bespoke designs to customer specification.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas to qualify for first stage interviews.
- Experience in 3D CAD mechanical design i.e. solid works, Inventor etc.
- Experience in a manufacturing and production environment
- Experience in geometrical tolerancing and geometrical dimensioning
- Experience in Hydraulics and/or Pneumatics
- Experience in electro-mechanical components
- Experience in design and development of testing equipment
- Experience in bespoke machinery design
Salary will be £30,000 - £37,000 + benefits and flexible working hours.
Please send your up to date CV ASAP for interview consideration