|Job Ref:||204733895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
Senior Mechanical Engineer|
Location: North West
Our client based in East Lancashire is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work as part of the management team to deliver bespoke maintenance solutions predominantly within the Water industry.
• Ability to work under your own initiative
• Propose credible and workable solutions to solve client problems
• Managing projects both on and off-site
• Able to quote for work and generate new business if required
• Knowledge of Rotating equipment, Pumps, Multi and Single Stage, Compressors
• Machining and fabrication skills
• Confined Space, EUSR and SHEA Water trained would be beneficial but no essential
The successful candidate must have the experience to manage both engineering supervisors and mechanical fitters as well as the ability to liaise with clients across all levels. Maintenance and repair work is often high risk and relied upon by their clients so work with confined spaces and work at height is a significant proportion of the work.
Working hours are 8am till 5pm Monday to Friday but you must be flexible and open to working away from home for short periods of time.
£50k - £55k depending upon experience and it also includes bonuses, a company car, pension and BUPA cover