|Job Ref:||204733858||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum Pension + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
£30,000 - £33,000
Pension + Benefits Package worth over £1500
Days Based Shift Pattern
Due to significant investment and growth, a Market leading company is seeking to bolster its maintenance engineering team with the addition of both Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineers. This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Maintaining a variety of Hydraulic & Pneumatic Equipment
* Working in a highly automated environment
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong Mechanical or Electrical Time Served Maintenance Background
* Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* Any Industrial Maintenance Experience Considered
As a business our client is a market leader and has multiple sites throughout the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only).
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering