|Job Ref:||204733778||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kilmarnock||Address:||Post Code:||KA1||Salary:||£32500/annum Excellent Company Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
Service Engineer - West Coast Scotland - Renewable Energy! - Excellent Package - Basic £32.5K OTE £45K - Large Diesel/Gas Engines|
Our client leads the field in decentralised power generation, combined heat and power, green energy and waste treatment solutions. As a 'total solution' provider of gas engine generation and gas management, they have an unrivalled quality of product and service performance. With their specialised product range the business has since developed to encompass many varied gas generation and co-generation applications ranging from 0.5-3MW landfill gas containerised module installations for waste-to-energy schemes, to turnkey 10MW power station projects for major UK utility companies. The main reason why this rapidly expanding company has become the predominate force in gas generation systems is the combination of excellent products combined with the ability to provide a first class product support.
* Responsible to the Area Supervisor you will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs on Gas Engines from 300kw to 2.5mw.
* Working from home, you will visit client's sites working on all types of gas engines.
* You will be working within a team of up to six engineers all multi-skilled and on a call out rota.
* Mechanically you will be fault finding, replacing parts, mechanical failures, repairs, etc and electrically you will mainly be fault finding on 24v systems.
* This is predominantly a mechanical role however the company look for individuals who possess basic electrical skills and have the confidence to fault find on 24v systems, use multi-meters and other electrical test equipment.
Job Title: Service Engineer Other job titles: Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, CHP Engineer, Diesel Engineer, Gas Engine Engineer, Marine Engineer, Petty Officer, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Engineers
Ideal Location: Girvan, Kilmarnock, Ayr, Prestwick
Skills/Backgrounds: Gas or Diesel Engine Experience, Generators, Power Generation, Marine, Royal Navy, Merchant Navy, HGV, PSV, Large Plant, Yellow Goods, Excavators, Dumpers, Dozers, 24v systems
Qualifications: Time Served Mechanical Engineer
Person: Flexible, Committed, Reliable, Enthusiastic, Strong Work Ethic, Team Player, Customer Facing, Company Ambassador Package: £32.5K Basic plus OTE c£45K, Vehicle, Pension, 25 days holidays, Lap Top, Training
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy