|Job Ref:||204733761||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£42000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
Rolling Stock Wheel Lathe Operative required based in North/ West London area on a permanent basis.|
This Role will be paying between £42,000, along with a competitive company pension and health care option. You will be required to work a shift.
As a Wheel Lathe Operative you'll be required to
• Maintain the condition of the work site, materials and equipment
• Support health and safety practices in the workplace
• Prepare for and undertake planned maintenance on the wheel lathe & ancillary equipment
• Carryout wheel turning for Hitachi and third party rolling stock.
• Perform necessary height adjustment and testing work after turning.
• Confirm that traction and rolling stock assets comply with operational specifications
• Provide operational support to fleet staff if lathe duties permit
If you are selected for interview you will need to take proof of qualifications.
If you are a Rolling Stock Wheel Lathe Operative and looking for a new challenge and have the relevant experience please click apply