|Job Ref:||204732690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Worksop||Address:||Post Code:||S80||Salary:||£16000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:47|
Our client based in Worksop has an exciting opportunity for a HR and Payroll Administrator to join their team on a full time basis, permanent basis.|
This will be a 1 year contract and the successful candidate needs to be immediately available.
* Responsible for HR Administration
* Responsible for payroll and all payroll administration. Preparing Weekly Payroll and PAYE and National Insurance & submit by BACS
* Prepare Wages Journal and post to Sage accounts
* Input all purchase Invoices and Credits on Sage accounts - add new accounts. Input disputes, process and input Debit notes, supplier queries & file all purchase Invoices.
* Administration for Recruitment and Selection, Induction Training, Disciplinary/Grievance, Absence control, Employment legislation
* Training co-ordination as when necessary.
* Maintaining accurate employee personnel files in accordance with data protection
* Analyse Absence
* Answer Telephone when required
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Desired skills and attributes for the successful candidate:
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise
* Computer literature with a good working knowledge of MS Office software
* Ability to use own initiative
* Ability to deal with sensitive & confidential matters as necessary.
* Free onsite parking
* Permanent position
* Competitive salary
To apply, please contact Sarah on (Apply online only) or email a CV to
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful