Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||11257BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||India||City:||Pune||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 04:09|
In order to ensure the above the individual must produce reinforcement and steelwork drawings and associated schedules taking due account of health and safety requirements, designs, specifications and standards pertaining to the contract. |
- The Structural Detailer shall be responsible for delivery of contract drawings and associated documentation
- Produce reinforced concrete and steelwork arrangement drawings which are clear, accurate, cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and which can be constructed and commissioned safely and effectively.
- Consider environmental issues in all design activities
- Ensure that standard practices and details are utilised wherever possible.
- Ensure that previous similar solutions are adapted and utilised wherever possible.
- Report problems and deficiencies in the design and brief to an appropriate person.
- Maintain competitiveness by ensuring drawings are produced within the durations indicated
- Work to procedures and processes to ensure the continuing development of the department
- Ensure drawing co-ordination with all other disciplines internal and external to MWH.
- Ensure drawing review procedures are followed.
- Maintain drawing files and records throughout the duration of contracts.
- Relevant ITI, diploma in civil engineering, bachelor of civil engineering.
- Should have experience of US, BS, Eurocode detailing practices
- Should have minimum experience of 5-10 years in reinforced concrete and steelwork detailing in water retaining structures and energy from waste projects
- Understanding of the principles of engineering drawing conception and development
- Understanding of the company's drawing and design development procedures.
- Should have knowledge of understanding 3d modelling
- Ability to effectively operate AutoCAD, Cads RC, Triforma, Revit, staad pro
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to rationalize drawings
- Knowledge of the general drawing requirements of a construction team
- Ability to communicate technical proposals clearly and to understand direction by others.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)