With more than 8500 people around the globe, GHD is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. Serving clients across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD people share a passion for exceeding the expectations of our clients and contributing to their success. |
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our Manila team.
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or equivalent, CPA preferred
- Significant tax and accounting experience
- Good understanding of the business process
- Good communication skills
- Time and management skills and ability to operate with minimal direction
- Strong adherence to professional ethics and confidentiality
- Team oriented with a proven ability to build positive relationships with staff, management and clients
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Knowledge in Great Plains (preferred but not required)
Key responsibilities will include:
This is a great opportunity for you to continue to start your career while being part of a well-established and growing organisation. If you are detail oriented, enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment and highly self-motivated with the capacity to manage conflicting priorities we would welcome your application.
- Processing of client invoices, encoding, documentation and compliance with internal control procedures, month end accruals and prepayments, bank reconciliation, adjustments and reconciliations
- Assist and facilitate internal queries
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be a Filipino citizen or have the right to work in the Philippines.
To apply, please submit your resume via the link below.