OBJECTIVE & OUTLINE ACCOUNTABILITIES:|
New Business Opportunities Identification, Capitalization & Development
New Revenue Generation
New Services & Solutions Development
New Key Customers Development & Retention
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Manages the planning, development and implementation of the guidelines, policies and procedures in terms of Revenue Management, Investment Decisions & Customer Acquisition.
- Develops new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the company to increase year on year.
- Actively and successfully manage the business development process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- Ensures company & its Business Units remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Develops implements and evaluates goals and objectives.
- Leads planning process, which will help company to develop, communicate and monitor the execution of its corporate strategy in terms of continuous Business / Revenue Growth on year on year basis.
- Establish formal and informal communication lines down, up and across the Company to allow prompt identification and resolution of problems that impede achievement of business development goals.
- Establish checkpoints / monitoring mechanism to monitor progress toward the fulfilment of business development / growth goals.
- Identify, analyzes and recommends business opportunities for the profitable growth and diversification of the Company.
- Plans and directs all investigations, intelligence and negotiations pertaining to joint ventures and acquisition of businesses, with the approval of CEO and the Board of Directors.
- Directs and oversees the preparations of detailed feasibility studies related to new ventures and business opportunities.
- Sets & executes customer's retention strategies.
- Personally pursues and closes key sales opportunities.
- Leads internal teams from multiple disciplines to pursue key prospects.
- Provides market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Ensure sales offerings are closely coordinated and in alignment with internal product offerings
- Creates clear, precise and properly detailed customers' orders/instructions/documentation
- Communicates and discuss the Business Development guidelines and procedures with all the staff to ensure responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities for all staff are defined and understood.
- Provides guidance and leadership to all Business Development employees to ensure effective and efficient flow of work, and ensure all employees recognize their fundamental role in the function.
- Delegates some of responsibilities to appropriate subordinates in order to benefit from smooth running of operations.
- Conducts annual performance appraisal to review employee work performance. Carryout disciplinary meetings when appropriate. Recommends salary adjustments, rewards and promotions based on employee performance.
- Monitors the adherence of the Business Development employees to company's guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Ensures effective divisional performance through the selection, development, deployment and motivation of competent staff.
- Performs additional tasks and duties as assigned by Superiors.
Set Direction & Deliver Results
- Drives Strategic Growth - Integrates market and competitor insights to create value
- Partners with Customers - Manages a broad range of resources to address customers' requirements
- Generates New Ideas - Creates innovative solutions that improve the business
- Understands and Develops Self - Seeks out stretching experiences and takes appropriate career risks for growth
- Develops People - Unlocks others' potential through coaching and development
- Leads and Inspires Teams - Provides clear direction on strategic priorities, empowering others to deliver
- Takes a Global View - Leverages diverse cultural perspectives and experiences for business benefit
- Collaborates Across Networks - Collaborates across AACC and externally, brokering relationships that enhance performance
- Influences Others - Influences both directly and indirectly to achieve the right business outcomes
- Leads by example by acting in a safe manner and challenging unsafe behaviours and conditions.
- Ensures that SHE is a key agenda item at all management team meetings.
- Encourages team members to submit "spot it report it' to identify and manage risk.
- Sets a minimum of one SHE objective for direct reports as part of formal PDR processes.
- Reviews SHE status indicators and provides interventions to ensure continual improvement in SHE performance.
- Ensures that both self and staff are current with all SHE mandated training.
- Will conduct relevant process confirmations on significant SHE hazards in the workplace and ensure that safety tours & inspections are carried out by direct reports.