- Manage the complete production output of the company within budget costs to requisite Quality standards and to Customer schedules.
- Responsible for the Repair Station and Quality Control Manual. Conducting reviews and approval of revisions.
- Review lists of discrepancies on articles in for maintenance. Plan and prepare maintenance or repair estimates and determine the scope of work and personnel required.
- Oversee the maintenance of aircraft, power plants, parts and assemblies, for repair or overhaul.
- Handle questions and problems on work in progress, as required.
- Confer, discuss and provide information to customers on scope of work, maintenance required and obtain approval of work orders.
- Responsible for ensuring, certifying documentation repair and maintenance work conforms to approved technical data, repair station procedures and company quality control standards. May approve for return to service maintenance, major repair and alterations on aircraft/power plants or components thereof for which the repair station is rated.
- Ensure that all hangar, shop equipment and tools are in a serviceable and working condition.
- Ensure adequate housekeeping, installation and maintenance of safety equipment for hangars and facilities.
- Ensure that employees work is consistent with capability and professional licensing. Recommend disciplinary action and training of Maintenance Technicians and Leads/Inspectors.
- Responsible for the company maintaining a library of FAA regulations, Airworthiness Directives, Aircraft Specifications and other technical data necessary for the repair, overhaul, or maintenance of aircraft, accessories and the appliances for which the repair station is rated.
- Ensure that technical data is available for all work performed.
- Inspect repair and alterations or delegate to qualified and properly rated personnel for conducting the inspection and approval for return to service of all aircraft or articles processed through the repair station.
- Ensure that periodic checks and calibrations are made on special tools and best equipment, and that current records are maintained of those tests and calibration.
- Ensure that all inspection forms, FAA forms, maintenance forms and log entries are being correctly completed and repair station records are being maintained and are current.
- Determine that aircraft components or parts undergoing overhaul, repair or alteration are in conformance with approved technical data.
- Ensure applications are made when necessary, for Special Flight Permits or other special authorizations as allowed by the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Assign personnel responsible for inspection of work when accomplished at a location other than the repair station.
- Determine that all company work orders, inspection sheets, and or discrepancies have been completed and inspected before approving the item for return to service.
- See that all appropriate personnel have access to a current copy of the Repair Station Manual and ensure a periodically review and revision the manual to reflect the current requirements and actual method of operation of the Service Department.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competition to including selling points, product offerings and pricing.
- Creates new opportunities by developing relationships with customers and airport authorities
- Establish a culture that promotes safety through daily observation, routine audits, maintenance of SHEBBA, monthly safety meetings, training and documented safety procedures.
- Regularly interact with customers to promote the maintenance facility and to measure the level of customer satisfaction. Use customer feedback to constantly develop and improve capabilities and processes.
- Encourage employee suggestions and involvement in the improvement and growth of the maintenance facility, its processes and people.
- Develop new business plans with capital requirements and anticipated performance. Prepare the maintenance facility budget with insight for the capability of and opportunities for maintenance.
- Responsible for financial management of maintenance including capital expenditures, forecasting, budgeting, audit performance and expense management.
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance; conduct merit reviews, address employee relation issues.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Ensure employees receive company communications and necessary training including safety, customer service standards, Company values, etc.
- Ensure training and development of employees to improve work performance and maximize employee potential.
Export Control knowledge Required and may be required to handle Export Controlled/ITAR Data, trained to the Enhanced Level.
Please send CVs NA ext. no 1697.