Job Title: Construction Coordinator/ Engineering Supervisor
Job Location: Essex
Contract: 3 months
Purpose of the Job
In charge of coordinating post-IRN activities taking place on Traction Power System Commissioning Lots via the weekly and daily notice planning meetings. The WAD coordinator reports to the T&C manager.
The WAD Coordinator is in charge of;
- Maintaining the WAD register;
- Gathering the WAD requests;
- Editing a weekly WAD notice and a WAD form when required;
- Communicating the change of status for a Comlot at IRN stage;
- Part of the Testing and Commissioning team
Network & Links
- Reports directly to the Testing & Commissioning Manager
- Working closely with the WAD Coordinators and T&C Manager.
- Liaising with internal multi-discipline delivery teams to distribute and collate documentation.
- Compiling document registers and filing of site records and drawings
- Managing traction power room access control on site in coordination with the Power Supply Manager and the Permit office.
- In charge of maintaining the WAD register for each of the ComLots.
- Co-chair the weekly planning meeting and the Daily Notice with the Operations Planner to manage and coordinate planned works within sites.
- Coordinate with the WAD Coordinators.
- Ensure all relevant parties attend the planning meetings or are prevented from accessing/approaching the equipment post IRN.
- Formulate a list of contacts including all third parties and update the list in a timely manner.
- Issue the relevant WAD applications to enable staff to carry out work.
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Information Management Qualifications
- English, Maths, Science, Technical/Engineering
- High level of Experience using Microsoft Office Software
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
- Experience of working for a large organisation with multi disciplines
- Knowledgeable of the Operational safety rules that apply to rail and guided transport systems within a construction and commissioning environment
- Looking for a minimum of five years' experience in the field in a similar discipline and/or role
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Construction Site filing and record keeping
- Experience of working within a construction site environment / office
- Time Management
- Strong Organisational skills
- Strong Planning Skills
- Having good written and spoken communication abilities
- Good audit and record keeping
- Attention to detail
- Having leadership skills
- Team Player
- Goal focussed
- Being flexible and proactive
- Technical Skills & Competencies
- High Level of Experience of Microsoft Office Software.