- The jobholder is accountable to support EYU engineering systems domain for product & process assurance topics, in close relationship with Head of Domain, change agent & systems designers.
- Measure, reports and analyses non-quality items in her/his perimeter and the associated Cost of Non Quality (corrective Modification, concessions, DQN (Design Query Note), In-Service issues (MISP, ISRO...):
- Define and produce Quality dashboard
- Perform root causes analysis on main Non-Conformities
- Propose corrective and preventive actions
- Manage the deployment of Quality Standards within her/his perimeter:
- Deploy DFMEA (Design Risk Analysis) and PPS (Practical Problem Solving) standards by:
- Identifying main/critical design issues and risks
- Facilitating DFMEA and MC PPS and co-leading Multi-Functional Teams (MFT) with Engineering Technical Leaders
- Training and coaching Engineering Systems community to PPS and DFMEA standards
- Monitoring and reporting DFMEA and PPS deployment status
- Perform Quality Checks on Engineering root causes analysis results
- The jobholder organizes the collection of local best practices and lessons learnt related to the Process and Product to improve quality and efficiency
- Monitor the adherence to "Mod efficiency" solution, producing indicators (KPI) & working with EYU designers to improve current result.