|Job Ref:||EMP376078||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||Up to £25,000/year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 21:30|
As a marketing executive you will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to attract and engage engineering and technology professionals across the world. |
This is an exciting time to join the Marketing Department; the Group is growing rapidly and operates in diverse International markets that bring lots of opportunities and challenges for marketing. Our established team has a newly formed marketing structure and you will be able to utilise the Digital and Creative teams to help bring your campaigns to life.
You will be need to strategic and organised in your approach to ensure your campaigns are successful, your events run smoothly, and that your content and advertising deadlines are met.
You’ll be inquisitive by nature and passionate about ensuring that the business engages with activities that build the brand and create return on investment.
This job is for someone looking for a varied work life. Whilst no two days will be the same, your typical day-to-day tasks will include:
• Planning and implementing relevant and personalised campaigns that attract and engage target audiences
• Identifying key activities/ channels that will attract and engage with key candidates- events, partnerships, institutions, groups, websites etc.
• Writing and proofreading engaging content including news articles and social media posts
• Organising events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• Managing the production of marketing collateral, including self serve, leaflets, posters, flyers and e-newsletters
• Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
• Supporting the senior brand manager in managing budgets
• Evaluating marketing campaigns
• Monitoring industry and competitor activity
• Supporting the senior brand manager and other colleagues.
• Working with the internal communications team to provide the business with regular content.
Whilst this role will be based at the Group’s head office in Whiteley, Hampshire, you will be expected to regularly hot-desk at our UK based offices in Bromley and London