|Job Ref:||EMP371936||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£28,000 - £36,000/year||Post Date:||26/10/2016 21:32|
The ideal candidate will have the chance to communicate across the entire business, interfacing with Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing/Operations, Engineering, R&D and the Service organisation. The role relates to reporting and collating as well as investigating any issues with customer experiences. |
Quality, Electronics, Cause Root analysis
The responsibilities for the role include:
• Work closely with Manufacturing sites, R&D and Quality Engineers as well as the International Marketing & Regulatory Departments in the design and/or modification of both existing and future products.
• Review and investigate international customer complaints for assigned products and processes, including the identification of root causes and contributing factors wherever possible.
• Recommend corrective and/or preventative actions related to customer complaint issues.
• Provide a documented report that clearly outlines the investigation process, investigation findings, frequency of related events, corrective actions and recommendations.
• Identify and monitor patterns and trends in complaint issues related to assigned product groups.
• Actively participate in multidisciplinary processes to assess identified risks and to determine mitigations related to product issues, including the preparation and presentation of risk assessment documentation.
• Escalate high priority issues as well as identified business risks to the appropriate management level.
• Participate in daily Customer Advocacy meetings to assess and prioritise incoming complaints.
• Participate in vigilance reporting processes for relevant Competent Authorities and Notified Bodies.
• Collaborate/liaise with US Customer Advocacy and International QA/RA teams.
• Communicate directly with the company's international affiliates and customers to gather information about complaints and to provide feedback on investigation results.
• Ensure cross-discipline and customer communication is achieved in a timely manner.
• Develop test protocols and reports where required.
Skills and experience:
The ideal candidate comes from an Electronics Degree background or has equivalent relevant experience.
• Strong sense of customer focus.
• Strong interpersonal skills, particularly with customers and suppliers in terms of identifying their issues and managing expectations in terms of solutions.
• Experience in medical product evaluation, or quality engineering and/or complaint management.
• Analytical ability sufficient to evaluate potential root causes at component level, in both electrical and mechanical systems and subsystems.
• Ability to apply mathematical and statistical processes to interpret data.
• Knowledge of regulations and ISO requirements related to the medical device industry.
• Clear report writing skills.
• Ability to scope and manage projects..
• Full driving licence.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
If you'd like to know more, please don't hesitate to get in touch.