|Job Ref:||EMP376030||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weymouth||Address:||Post Code:||TF9||Salary:||Information on application||Post Date:||26/10/2016 21:32|
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to be based in Weymouth. they are looking for someone with Quality Lean Six Sigma or Quality Audit background.|
Qualit Audit or six sigma experience
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
To support and drive company KPI performance for - Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People. To employ the use of six sigma & lean tools and techniques, driving continuous improvement initiatives throughout the business. Support and lead investigations and Root Cause Corrective Action activities internally and externally. Support strategic projects associated to Quality or CI, ensuring the successful delivery of business strategy projects, whilst adhering to regulatory compliance and achieving commercial success.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will include the following:
• Implementing and monitoring all Quality Assurance systems to ensure compliance with AS9100 as well as all required company, customer and regulatory ruling and process.
• Support customer requirements including RCCA, business development initiatives and workshops.
• Act as a point of contact on all quality matters both internally and externally including suppliers.
• Support internal and external audit scheduling to maintain all accreditations across the business
• Support company Red Table/RCCA activities
• Support & Present during key customer business reviews.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives and the removal of Non Value added activities identified.
• Support and lead development of lean and six sigma practices and initiatives within the business.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
HNC in relevant discipline or higher
ISO 9001 lead audit trained preferred
Wide knowledge of product and processes used in the manufacture of aerospace parts and assemblies
Six Sigma tool experience
Presenting skills (written and verbal)
Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load
Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal)