Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide. |
We are currently looking to recruit:
Senior (Organizational) Change Management Specialist
Purpose of the job
The Senior (Organizational) Change Management Specialist position will be part of the Change Management Team in Group IS. The position holder supports the BT Business and the IT/IS department to manage the change when delivering IT projects and transformation processes. He/she leads the Change Management activities on large and complex projects. He/she develops and owns strategies and plans and provides expertise in the areas of stakeholder management, communication, organizational alignment, education and transition management in order to ensure successful projects and minimized disruptions to the Business.
- Lead the execution of activities in the area of stakeholder management, communications, organizational alignment, education and change readiness assessment
- Advise and guide selected IS and Business leaders in implementing change in their organization and through project delivery
- Develop and own change management strategies and plans for large and complex projects or initiatives and lead change management team on large and complex projects or initiatives
- Refine and further develop Organizational Change Management vision and methodology and contributing to the knowledge sharing and networking activities with regards to change management.
- University degree in Social Science, Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Administration or a related field or degree in technical field with experience and further education in Change Management - preferable a systemic approach
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge of Organizational Change Management practices, methodology and tools and ability to apply them
- Good knowledge of Project Management best practices, able to properly estimate and plan Change Management activities, manage resources and report status to different stakeholder groups with the appropriate level of detail.
- Excellent knowledge in the area of stakeholder management, communications, organizational alignment, education and change readiness
- Excellent conceptual skills and a strong drive for practical application
- Outstanding interpersonal, stakeholder management, problem solving and influencing skills.
- The ability to work under time pressure and to provide pro-active solutions
- Fluency in English, other languages are an important asset
- Avail able and willing to travel (up to 60%)
- Participation in projects aimed at improving solutions which are used by millions of people daily all around the world
- Working with high-class professionals and gaining experience in a multinational organization
- Active involvement in working out your development and training plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, private pension plan, Christmas and Easter vouchers, Multisport card)
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.