the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
The ITPLM group is responsible to deliver process and technological solutions to the engineering community, related to product development.
In your role, you will:
- As a software developer of IT PLM Project Management & Implementation team, you will develop, test, document, maintain and support new and existing PLM software tools.
- You will write, modify and debug NA web applications using Visual Studio
- You will create and run unit tests and integration tests.
- You will participate to software documentation, configuration management and release life cycle.
- You will maintain software tools by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- You will bring expertise and best practices in software development.
- You will contribute to project effort estimations.
- You will investigate new technologies.
- You will work closely with other staff such as project managers, business analysts, software developers and customers.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- You have 2 -5 years work experience in NA Software Development.
- You have very good people skills. You are comfortable and work well with different levels of the organization.
- Experience in PLM projects development in the aeronautic sector is a major asset.
- Experience in the development of following CAD and PLM systems is an asset:
- ARAS Innovator
- Dassault Systems (CATIA V5, LCA, ENOVIA V6, ...)
- Siemens (Teamcenter)
- PTC (Windchill)
- Must have high level of integrity and drive for results.
- You must have good communication abilities in both French and English (required).
- You are a self-starter and are detail oriented.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- Technical proficiency in C#, NA, MVC and, WebForms.,
- Technical proficiency in Transact-SQL(including stored procedures).
- Experience with version control systems (SVN, TFS or Git).
- Self-motivated and an advocate for best practices in software development.
- Ability to work in small, cross-functional teams in an open and collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with Agile methods.
- Flexibility, comfortable working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.